1) The tap unit has not been released from the keg.
Remove the tap unit first before you remove the tube. Release the tap unit by pressing the release buttons on both sides of the tap unit, then press the blue button to release the tube.
2) The blue release button has not been pressed to release the tube.
Once you have pressed the blue release button, the tube should be easy to remove.
3) The tap unit contains old beer because the tap unit has not been rinsed with hot water.
To remove the tube, rinse the tap unit with hot water and then press the blue release button.
If the problem continues to occur, please contact the PerfectDraft call centre in your country: for Belgium and Luxembourg +32 (0)78-250159, for Germany 01801-324000, for the Netherlands 0900-2224222.
When you contact us please have available:
- The exact model number of the appliance (HD36xx)
- The serial number of your appliance (you find it on the bottom of the appliance)
- The expiry date of the keg
- The production number of the keg (number under the expiry date)