Rated 1.6 out of 5 by 8
Rated 1 out of 5 by UnhappyMum Melted in microwave, now 2x bottles down!
I had the same experience as others with 2x adaptor rings burning in the avent microwave steriliser on separate occasions...i really loved the products to begin with but very disappointed to find that it will now cost me more to buy these replacement parts than to buy new bottles!
27 July 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lucy1000 Melted in microwave steriliser
Unable to actually use product as ring melted in microwave steriliser so useless! Very disappointed.
27 February 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hopson83 rings melted in the microwave steriliser
The rings melted In the microwave steriliser. I looked on the Avent website and 1 ring costs more than a bottle! Very disappointing.
10 February 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by LindaH Melts in microwave steriliser
I really liked this feeding system for my twins however the rings then melted in the Avent Microwave steriliser!!
Found the replacement on this site and it costs more for one ring than buying a new bottle - ridiculous. Costing me to replace the bottles and also environmentally unfriendly to have to replace the whole system rather than just a part.
Will be trying new bottles/different brand unfortunately.
18 January 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by irishbird ring melt in microwave steriliser
The rings melt in microwave sterliser and cannot be replaced in Ireland
20 July 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by SarahIOW Poor design
These rings melt when sterilised and the replacement ring costs more than I paid for a 2 pack of bottles, bottle leaks without the ring so now it's useless. Waste of money!
7 March 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by John09987 Rubbish
Melts when sterilised, total waste of money. And replacement far too expensive. Would never buy again.
4 August 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jakki Great product
It was great to be able to purchase this part without having to buy the whole bottle
24 February 2012