Add a new dimension to your calls and share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are. With Skype™ on your TV, make voice and video calls from your living room. Just plug the optional Philips TV camera (PTA317) into your TV and enjoy excellent video and sound quality from the comfort of your sofa.
Integrated Wi-Fi on your Philips Smart TV makes connecting to your home network quick and easy, allowing you to access a world of content or share wirelessly at home.
Explore the boundaries that lie beyond traditional TV. Rent and stream films, videos, games and more, directly onto your TV from online video stores. Watch catch-up TV from your favourite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps with Smart TV. Connect to family and friends with Skype™ or social networking. Or... just browse the Internet!
Take control. Our totally intuitive remote control has all the usual perks like cursor keys, volume control and shortcut buttons. Flip the remote over to access a full keyboard for easy text entry in any situation. Best of all, our intelligent remote has gyroscopic sensors, so it knows up from down—which means you can text without worrying about changing channels.
Control your TV without a remote control using one easy app. Transform your iPad or smartphone into a universal remote with all the options of your original remote plus extra features like text entry. The SimplyShare function beams content onto your TV. Push digital broadcast TV onto your devices using the Wi-Fi smart screen.
Watch what you want, where you want, when you want. Mirror the content on your devices and view it on the big screen. Share photos from your smartphone, laptop screen and more. Connections are easy to set up and the technology works across multiple devices.
Share photos, music, videos and films through DLNA using your smartphone, tablet or computer and enjoy them on the big screen. Sharing made simple.
This patented Philips technology makes your screen seem wider—and your viewing experience more immersive— by projecting an extra wide glow from two-sides of the TV screen onto the surrounding wall. The colour automatically adjusts to match the TV picture. Thanks to a wall-adaptive function, the colour of the light is perfectly aligned with the TV picture, regardless of the wall colour. You can customise the experience using various settings to suit your viewing preference.
Building on our successful Pixel Plus foundation, we've elevated high definition picture quality to the next level. Using Super Resolution technology with 4 trillion colours, we deliver the best Full HD TV picture quality regardless of the content. So whether you watch a video online or a high quality Blu-ray film—you'll enjoy them both.
Frameless design minimises the bezel for a more refined look
Sleek. Minimalist. Discreet. Beautifully crafted from a seamless piece of high quality glass. Edged with an ultra thin metal bezel outer wrap. Designed to integrate seamlessly into any decor.
Finishing touches - TVs that look as great as they perform
Your home represents your style. Which is why we chose subtle, sophisticated colours and finishes combined with authentic quality materials such as aluminium and steel in our designs, so that our televisions blend seamlessly with your decor.
* MyRemote app and related functionalities varies according to the TV model and country, as well as smart device model and OS. For more details, please visit: www.philips.com/TV.
* Compatibility depends on Wi-Fi Miracast certification Android 4.2 or later. For more details please refer to your device documentation.
* For smart TV app, visit www.philips.com/TV to discover the services offered in your country
* USB recording for digital channels only, recordings may be limited by broadcast copy protection (CI+). Country and channel restrictions may apply.
* Philips TV camera (PTA317) is sold separately.
* Parents should monitor their children during 3D viewing and ensure they do not experience any discomfort as mentioned above. Watching 3D is not recommended for children under 6 years of age as their visual system is not fully developed yet.
* The TV supports DVB reception for 'Free to air' broadcast. Specific DVB operators may not be supported. An up to date list can be found in the FAQ section of the Philips support website. For some operators Conditional Access and subscription are required. Contact your operator for more information.
* Software upgrade required for HbbTV, Multiroom client and server, Netflix and myRemote app.
* Energy consumption in kWh per year based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
* EPG and actual visibility (up to 8 days) is country- and operator-dependent.