It’s important to clean your equipment as specified in your product instructions. Poor maintenance can make your sleep therapy ineffective and damage your equipment.
Important! Never use any type of alcohol or cleaning solutions on your mask, nasal pillows or tubes. It can damage them. Use only warm, soapy water.
- Mask: Remove the mask/nasal pillows from the headgear. Clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse. Air dry.
- Tubing: Wash in warm soapy water, then rinse and air dry.
1. Empty the humidifier and let it air dry.
2. Change the water in the humidifier.
3. Always use distilled water in the humidifier to avoid mineral deposit build-up.
- Filter: Clean the gray/black foam filter in your machine with warm soapy water. Rinse. Allow to dry. Reinstall.
- Headgear: Wash headgear by hand with warm, soapy water. Rinse and let air dry.
- Machine: Wipe the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
- Humidifier: Clean the humidifier chamber with white vinegar to prevent mold growth. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with distilled or sterile water before using the humidifier.
Filter: Replace the white disposable filter (if applicable).