* From the air that passes through the filter, tested on the filter media for 1 pass efficiency at 5.33 cm/s air flow, by a third-party lab.
* 99.97% of pollen/dust filtered from the air that passes though the filter.
* From the air that passes through the filter, it is a theoretical time for one-time cleaning calculated by dividing its CADR 400 m3/h by the room size of 48 m3 (assuming the room is 20 m2 in floor area and 2.4 m2 in height).
* Microbial Reduction Rate: Test conducted at Airmid Healthgroup Ltd. Tested in a 28.5-m3 test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1).
* An air purifier by itself does not protect against Covid19 but can be part of a plan to protect yourself and your family by improving ventilation and having clean air (US Environmental Protection Agency).