If you aren't seeing your measurements from the Philips Body analysis scale in the Philips HealthSuite health app some common things to check include:
- Is the Bluetooth feature in your smartphone turned on?
- Is your device paired with the app?
- Does the battery in the device have power?
- Are your smartphone and device in Bluetooth range (5m or 16 feet)?
- Is the app activated on your mobile device Press the app icon on your mobile device to activate the Philips HealthSuite health app?
- Is the measurement being performed with the correct user profile selected on your device? If measurements are done in a different profile, they won't be uploaded to your app.
- The Philips body analysis scale can support eight profiles. If you pair a ninth profile to the scale it will have to overwrite one of the existing profiles. If you have nine people using the scale with the health app, choose an existing profile to overwrite. Please note, this overwritten user will not be able to sync or upload his/her data anymore.
- If you've checked all these things and still have trouble uploading your measurements, please contact our Philips Consumer Care.