Article Published Date : 2020-05-12
How do I clean my Philips Grind & Brew Coffee Maker?
Below you will find step-by-step instructions and video on how to clean various parts of your Philips Grind & Brew Coffee Maker.
Cleaning the coffee maker
- Remove the plug from the power socket.
- Wipe the outside of the coffee maker and the hotplate with a damp cloth.
- Clean the filter basket and the permanent filter with hot water and some liquid soap or clean them in the dishwasher.
Note: Do not immerse the machine in water or any other liquid or rinse it under tap water.
Cleaning the coffee bean chute
We advise to clean the coffee bean chute every 2 weeks. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Empty the coffee beans container
- Press the on/off button to switch off the machine
- Open the filter basket holder and place a paper filter (no. 4) into the machine to collect any ground coffee residues
- Insert the flat end of the cleaning brush handle into the lock of the coffee bean chute and press it down to open the coffee bean chute lid
- To make sure that all ground coffee residues are removed, do the following (refer to the image):
- If your coffee maker has a timer, select the strength button and hold for 4 seconds
- If your coffee maker has no timer, select the grinder clean button and hold for 4 seconds
- When the grinder has stopped running, use the cleaning brush to brush ground coffee residues into the lower part of the chute
- Close the lid of the coffee bean chute
- Remove the paper filter with the ground coffee residues
- Cleaning and Maintenance (1)
- Device (2)
- Leaking (1)
Not what you are looking for?
Did we answer your question?
If not, contact us.