How to attach/replace the sticker of Sonicare for Kids.
The Philips Sonicare for Kids electric toothbrush gives you the opportunity to personalise the toothbrush for your little one. Discover just how to do it.
Attach the deco panel on your Sonicare for Kids toothbrush:
- To attach a new deco panel, pull the small white tab to remove the plastic film that covers the adhesive side of the panel.
- Apply the panel, adhesive side down, to the white section on the front side of the handle. Make sure the panel is aligned so that the cut-outs on the panel line up with the buttons on the handle.
- Press the panel to make sure the adhesive side is fully in contact with the handle.
- Apply your choice of sticker over the deco panel you just installed, again making sure that the sticker's cut-outs line up correctly with the cut-outs on the deco panel.
To reattach a deco panel that has been removed:
- Rinse the removed panel in warm water. You may also use a mild detergent to clean it.
- Set the panel aside to air dry.
- When dry, reapply the panel, following steps 2 and 3 above.