- After gently tapping the dust out of the filter, clean the sponge filter in water, until all the dust is removed
- Let the sponge filter dry for at least 24 hours until all the moisture has gone
- Place the filter in the dust bucket or vacuum cleaner and make sure that it is locked again
- Place the dust bucket in the right position, make sure the dust bucket is dry before replacing
Tip: Order an extra filter set so that you can exchange your filters during the wet cleaning procedure
- Type number CRP745 for PowerPro and PowerPro Expert series
- Type number FC8058 for PowerPro Active & PowerPro Compact series
- The filters of the PowerPro Ultimate series are lifetime filters. They do not need to be replaced. Therefore, we do not offer a replacement pack via the online shop. Please contact the consumer care centre in your country to order this filter
Stores that sell Philips vacuum cleaners often also sell spare parts and accessories. Or, you can order them via a service centre.
If you have any difficulties obtaining accessories for your vacuum cleaner, please contact the Philips Consumer Care Centre in your country.