- Bluetooth connection information: This is requested to establish whether Bluetooth is on/off and to connect and communicate with the Pain relief devices.
- Location information: This is requested as a technical precondition to enable Bluetooth connectivity, but Philips will not use Location Data for this purpose. In the Support section of the app, this is used to enable the 'Find Philips near you' option.
- Your device and app history: This is requested to establish whether the app is running in the foreground or background. It enables you to carry out a treatment while performing other tasks on your mobile device.
- Identity information: This is requested to log you in to the My Philips account in the Support section of the app.
- Your photos, media and files: The Support section (Consumer Care module) of the app picks up media files containing product information from a server and temporarily stores these on your phone. In order to show this information in the app it needs to read these temporary media files.
- Your Wi-Fi connection information: This is requested to open URLs, such as the product registration page, from the app.
- Device ID and call information: This is requested by the Support section in the app, to enable the option to contact Consumer Care by phone.
We do not collect personal data without first informing you of how we use your data. Before we collect sensitive data we always ask for explicit consent. For more information please refer to the Privacy Notice in the app store, in the App or at http://www.philips.com/c-w/privacy-policy/Treatment-App-privacy-notice.html