- The coffee bean hopper is empty. Refill the coffee bean hopper with coffee beans and restart the brewing cycle.
- The water tank is empty. Fill the water tank with fresh water.
- The drip tray/coffee grounds drawer is full and needs to be emptied. Always empty the coffee grounds drawer while the machine is switched ON, otherwise the coffee cycle counter is not reset.
Flashing slowly (once per second):
- The service door is open or not closed properly. Close the service door properly.
- The brew group is not inserted or not inserted correctly. Take out the brew group, clean and grease it. Put it back into the machine again.
- The coffee grounds drawer is not inserted or not placed correctly.
- The coffee bean hopper lid is not placed properly. The lid features a magnetic closure. For safety reasons, make sure to correctly place the bean hopper.
- The steam/hot water knob is not correctly turned to the desired position. Change the setting.
Flashing quickly (multiple times per second):
- The water circuit needs to be vented. Vent the machine according to the user manual or simply by dispensing some hot water.