9) Rinse the tank and fill it again with fresh drinking water.
10) Place a container under the steam wand (Pannarello). Open the knob slowly by turning it anti-clockwise. Press the brew button.
11) Dispense the entire contents of the water tank through the steam/hot water wand.
Press the brew button again to end the operation. Close the knob by turning it clockwise.
12) Fill the water tank with fresh drinking water.
13) Place a suitable container under the filter holder.
14) Press the brew button and dispense all the water in the tank. Once the water tank is empty, stop dispensing by pressing the brew button again. At the end, empty the container.
15) Repeat the operations from step 9 once again for a total of 4 tanks.
16) Fill the tank again with fresh water. If necessary, prime the circuit.
17) Once finished, re-position the previously installed Pannarello (or Cappuccinatore) on the steam wand.