The descaling symbol won't disappear from my Saeco Odea
As long as the descaling light is on, the descaling procedure is still active and not yet completed. Please continue reading for the solution to this.
The DESCALING light and the EXCLAMATION light stay on
The water tank was not filled up to the MAX level with fresh water before you started the rinsing cycles.
Follow the steps:
- Rinse the water tank and fill it up to the MAX level with fresh water
- Place a container under the hot water/steam wand and one under the dispensing spout
- The selector switch is still in the hot water/steam position
- Put the water tank back in the machine. Note: As soon as the water tank is replaced, the machine starts dispensing water through the steam wand
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 until the DESCALING light and the EXCLAMATION light turn off and the machine automatically enters standby mode
Only the DESCALING light stays on
Press and hold the HOT WATER or STEAM BUTTON to finish.
Depending on your control panel:
- Press and hold the steam button (for about 6 seconds) until the descaling light turns off
- Press and hold the hot water button (for about 6 seconds) until the descaling light turns off