Please make sure that the blade is assembled in the bowl if you clean the food processor bowl.
- Pour lukewarm water (not more than 0.5 liters) and a few drops of washing-up liquid into the food processor bowl or blender jar.
- Place the lid on the food processor bowl or blender jar, and then turn it clockwise to fix it.
- Turn the knob to P. Let the appliance run for 30 seconds or until the food processor bowl or blender jar is clean.
- After use, turn the knob to OFF, and then unplug the appliance.
- Detach the blender jar or food processor bowl and rinse it with clean water.