1) The display shows a temperature of 3 degrees Celsius.
There is no frost on the keg. There may be nothing wrong. You may get the impression that the temperature is too low because the normal refrigerator temperature is 6 degrees Celsius and the beer in the keg is chilled to 3 degrees Celsius. This is the perfect temperature of a nice cold draft beer.
2) The display shows a temperature of 3 degrees Celsius.
There is frost on the keg or on the appliance.Unplug the appliance and let the keg or appliance defrost. Dry the appliance or keg with a cloth. Make sure that the doors are closed properly.
3) The display continuously shows a temperature lower than 2 degrees Celsius.
Make sure the appliance is placed in an environment with a temperature between 3°C and 32°C.
If the problem continues to occur, please contact the PerfectDraft call centre in your country: for Belgium and Luxembourg +32 (0)78-250159, for Germany 01801-324000, for the Netherlands 0900-2224222)
When you contact us please have available:
- The exact model number of the appliance (HD36xx)
- The serial number of your appliance (you find it on the bottom of the appliance)
- The expiry date of the keg
- The production number of the keg (number under the expiry date)