- Some frost is normal. It is normal for some frost to be present on the keg or the appliance. Make sure the appliance is placed in an environment with an ambient temperature between 3 and 32°C.
- The doors have not been closed properly. Unplug the appliance and let the keg or appliance defrost. Dry the appliance or keg with a cloth. Make sure you push down the blue locking levers until they are in horizontal position before you close the doors. Make sure the tube is placed correctly in the tap unit and the tap handle is in upright position. To close the doors, first close the left door and then the right door.
If the problem continues to occur, please contact the PerfectDraft call centre in your country: for Belgium and Luxembourg +32 (0)78-250159, for Germany 01801-324000, for the Netherlands 0900-2224222.
When you contact us please have available:
- The exact model number of the appliance (HD36xx)
- The serial number of your appliance (you find it on the bottom of the appliance)
- The expiry date of the keg
- The production number of the keg (number under the expiry date)