1) The appliance probably isn't being used in accordance with the instructions.
- Use the appliance in accordance with the instructions.
- You can extend your tanning sessions by a few minutes.
- Do not use an extension cord because use of such a cord may reduce the tanning power of the lamps.
- Also check if the distance between the lamps and your body is 10 cm.
2) The UV output of the lamps has decreased. There are two possible solutions to this problem.
- You can compensate for the decreased UV output by selecting a longer tanning time for each session.
- You can have the lamps replaced. Take the appliance to your dealer or a Philips service centre to have the lamps replaced.