I can only see the initial screen on my Philips PicoPix 2055 and not the image from the computer that is connected
- Please check if you have previously installed the driver on your computer
- If not, please follow the procedure to install the driver
- If the driver has been previously installed, make sure that you have launched the ““Picopix viewer”” application
- (Double-click on the desktop icon or go to Start Menu -> All the programs -> picopix viewer)
- You can also check if the resolution of the computer is not higher than the one supported
- The picture will be now projected!