6000 series 4K Ultra-Slim TV powered by Android TV
108 cm (43"), 4K Ultra-HD LED TV, Quad Core, 16 GB & expandable, DVB T/C/T2/T2-HD/S/S2
Frequently Asked Questions
How to correct remaining image on the TV screen? [Burn-in image]
The screen of the TV is showing a remaining or temporarily “burned in” image. Remaining image can appear as horizontal or vertical lines/blocks due to a previously shown picture format (black bars of a film that was not shown in full screen) or any other shape from a previously shown picture.
• a laptop or PC with a USB port is available
• an empty USB flash drive is available
• the TV’s software is up-to-date (the software instructions can be found via the link below this article; “[ID01121] How to update the software of the TV?”)
Download the recovery file
Access the web page below on a PC or laptop.
Click here or copy the next link into the web browser: https://app.box.com/s/suzgkxkdyata6mxcpuop0bl6age08xdw
● Press the blue “Download” button to download the file onto the PC or laptop.
● Extract the folder “rolling pattern” which contain 5 images and save the files on the USB flash drive.
Note: The extraction of downloaded files (unzipping) can slightly vary between different laptops or PC’s.
For example: Right-click on ‘xx_xx.zip’ and select ‘extract to’ or “extract all”. A destination to save the extracted file is requested; ensure to select the USB flash drive to save the file.
Start the recovery
● Insert the USB flash drive into the TV’s USB port.
Press the “Home” button and select [USB], press the “OK” button on the remote control.
Select the file on the USB flash drive and press “OK” on the remote control. The TV will then show the first recovery file.
● Change the playback settings as follows:
Press the “Options” button on the remote control of the TV and select: [repeat] > [repeat] > [slide show speed] > [fast]
Press the “OK’ button on the remote control of the TV and select following icons:
[repeat] > [slide show speed] > [fast] > [play]
Note: These steps can vary depending on the TV model.
● Leave the TV ON while the slide show is displayed for a long period of time.
The time required to recover the TV’s display depends on the severity of the remaining image on the screen.
On average, the screen recovery files can be played for 2 hours straight to restore the image of the TV screen. If needed, the files can be played longer.
Update the TV’s software
To ensure the best TV performance, we advise to have the latest software version installed on the TV. Scan for software updates via the TV menu or click on the link below to find the software update instructions.