My Philips VisaPure Facial Cleanser is not working
If your Philips VisaPure is not switching on or working properly, follow our advice to solve this problem yourself.
VisaPure is not switched on
- Check if you have actually switched on your Philips VisaPure. You can do this by pressing the button on the handle.
VisaPure is not charged
- Your VisaPure Facial Cleanser will not work if it is not charged. Check the charging light on your device. The colour on the device can tell you its battery status.
It can take up to 8 hours to fully charge your VisaPure. Once charged it can operate for up to 30 minutes.
- White light: Device is fully charged
- Orange flashing light: low battery
- White flashing light: charging
- No light: not charging
VisaPure is paused
- Your Philips VisaPure Facial Cleanser is designed to automatically switch off after one minute to prevent over-treatment.
When you switch on the VisaPure, it works for three periods of 20 seconds. Between these periods, it pauses for a while to allow you move the brush to the next skin zone. Once the session of three periods is completed, the VisaPure switches off automatically.
Note that this information is applicable for most cleansing brushes. Some other attachments have different treatment times and pauses. For exact details, please refer to the user manual of your particular product.
If you have tried the advice above and your VisaPure is still not working, call us for further support.