Three possible solutions:
1) The communication is starting up. The HDCP compatibility check is busy. Please wait until the process is finished.
2) If the picture continues to get interrupted : reselect the HDMI external source input by changing to whatever other source input from the AV menu and then switch back to the originally selected HDMI source input:
- Press AV button on the remote control
- Press cursor 1 line up from the HDMI external source that is selected by default and then press ok button
- Press AV again
- Press cursor 1 line down to return to original HDMI external source and press ok
- he synchronize process between TV and accessory device will start over again
3) Reset (switch off and back on) the TV and also reset the accessory device.