I cannot pair my phone with my Philips Shaver S7000
There may be several reasons why you cannot connect your phone with your Philips Shaver S7000. Below are the most common causes and their solutions.
Complete the skin assessment
- Before connecting the shaver to the app, please complete the skin assessment. Answer the questions about your skin condition initiated in the App chat. These answers are used to personalise the shaving plan and the shaver speed settings to your skin needs.
Once the assessment has been completed, you will have the option to connect the shaver to the app.
Phone is too far from shaver
- Your phone needs to be in close proximity to be paired up with your S7000 Shaver. Make sure your phone is not further than 3 metres away from the shaver.
Using incorrect Bluetooth version
- The Philips Shaver S7000 uses Bluetooth version 4.1 or higher. If you have the correct Bluetooth version, try turning it off through your phone settings and back on. Then try pairing your phone with the shaver again.
Operating system update
- When your phone's operating system gets updated, sometimes it can result in connection issues. To resolve this issue, try resetting the connection between the shaver and the app by following the steps below:
1. Unpair shaver: Press the ON/OFF button on your shaver for 10 seconds to disconnect it from the app. The notification symbol on the shaver will start to blink slowly.
2. Unpair phone: Go to 'Settings' on your phone and select Bluetooth. Then select the Shaver S79XX and press 'forget' or 'un-pair'.
You can now try to pair your shaver with your phone again. It may take around two minutes for the connection to be established.
Note: These instructions may differ by smartphone. Please check your phone manual for more information.
Using a different phone
- You may experience pairing issues if you change your phone or if your shaver was previously connected to a different phone.
In this case, we suggest you unpair and re-pair your phone and shaver as explained in the section above.
If you have tried the advice above but are still unable to solve this problem, please contact us for further support.