This is a nicely flexible style, because you get to select the mustache that suits you, plus the stubble length you want. And if you're busy, it doesn't take long to redefine your moustache lines - after which you can just let the stubble grow another day. What's not to like?
1. Comb your beard and moustache neatly downwards.
2. Decide what kind of moustache you want, and define its outline with a precision shaver attachment.
3. Trim the rest of your beard down to light or heavy stubble. Optional: shave your cheeks and neckline for a more maintained look.
4. Tidy up hairs around the moustache outline.
5. To define the shape of your moustache, apply moustache wax or pomade.