Almond biscotti | Philips Chef Recipes
You'll go nuts after just one taste
Servings 1 persons, Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 150 g peeled almonds
- 500 g flour
- 300 g brown sugar
- Roughly chop the almonds with the chopper accessory of your hand blender. Then mix the chopped almonds with the flour, baking powder and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Split the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds. Add them to the eggs in a separate bowl and beat with the beater accessory of the hand blender.
- Stir the eggs into the dry ingredients until you get a sticky dough. Form the dough into two long “logs” and place them on a greased baking tray. The mixture will rise in the oven, so make sure to space the logs at least 5 cm apart. Bake for 30 minutes at 170° C.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing the biscotti into ½ cm thick slices. Place the slices on a rack and bake for another 10-15 minutes at 160°C until crisp and golden brown.
- You can store biscotti in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- 60 minutes preparation time