Basic pizza dough | Philips Chef Recipes
Servings: 4 persons, Preparation time: 90 minutes,
- 500 g flour
- 3 g dried yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- lukewarm water
- Knead the flour in the food processor together with the yeast, olive oil, salt and 4 tablespoons of lukewarm water. If necessary, keep adding a tablespoon of water until you get a supple dough. Leave the dough to rise at room temperature under a clean cloth for half an hour.
- Knead the dough well and leave to rise for another half hour. Then, preheat the oven to 230-250°C.
- Roll the dough out as thinly as possible, to the desired size. Cover with tomato sauce and decorate with ingredients of choice such as: cheese, salami, anchovies or grilled vegetables.
- Cook the pizza for 10-15 minutes until golden. Serve immediately.
- 90 minutes total preparation time