Philips take pride in the recipes that are selected to be paired up with our range of kitchen appliances. See our recipe for Coriander Pesto Sauce here.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes
- 100g pistachios
- A bunch of coriander
- 2 sprigs of flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 100ml olive oil
- Dry-roast the pistachio nuts in a frying pan on a medium heat until slightly discoloured. Remove from pan to cool.
- Using the hand blender, mix the ingredients in the measuring jug into a coarse pesto sauce. This tastes great with warm rice noodles and grilled chicken.
- Coarsely chop the herbs, place them in a large measuring jug with the salt, chili powder, nuts and oil.