Steamed salmon with green vegetables | Philips Chef Recipes
Crispy spring greens
Servings: 4 persons, Preparation time: 0 minutes, Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 4 salmon steaks of 200 g each
- 10 g dill, keep a few sprigs to use for garnish
- 300 g white minute rice
- 1 courgette, finely sliced
- 200 g green asparagus tips
- 150 g broad beans (frozen)
- 150 g garden peas (frozen)
- freshly ground pepper
- lemon-flavoured olive oil
- Place steaming tier 1 on the drip tray. Place steaming tier 2 on top of steaming tier 1.
- Hang rice steaming tier in steaming tier 2 and add rice and approximately 450 ml of warm water and salt. Cover with lid.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Then fill steaming tier 3, starting with a layer of courgette slices, followed by the asparagus tips, broad beans and peas. After 10 minutes steaming time, place this steaming tier on top of steaming tier 2.
- After 20 minutes steaming time put the salmon steaks in steaming tier 1.
- Add a few sprigs of dill to the flavour booster. Set the timer for another 15 minutes and steam the 3 steaming tiers until done. Switch off the steamer.
- Season the salmon steaks with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve on a bed of rice with al dente-cooked green vegetables. Drizzle with lemon-flavoured olive oil and garnish with a few sprigs of dill.