Halloween special | Philips Chef Recipes
It's almost Halloween! Time for pumpkins and fancy dress, but also tasty snacks. These four small dishes are very easy and quick to make in your Airfryer.
- 8 pita breads
- Tomato sauce
- Slice of cheese
- Jar of green olives (with pimento)
- 8 mini caramel waffle cookies
- 2 eggs
- 20 g sugar
- Chocolate sprinkles or coffee beans
- 8 frankfurters
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 80 g flour
- 50 g butter
- 200 g chocolate
- 80 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- Extra chocolate if desired
- 4 glass bowls or muffin tins
- 4 springs fresh mint or 4 violets
- 4 oblong-shaped cookies
- Mummy pizzas:
- Use pita breads if you want to create large mummies or use blinis for a small version. Spread the pita breads or blinis with some tomato sauce. Cut the cheese into thin strips and place them crosswise on the tomato sauce. Cut the olives into thin rings and place them on the mummies. Bake the mummy pizza for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Dutch caramel waffle cookie ghosts:
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and beat the egg whites. Add the sugar in gradually. Pipe the remaining egg white over the cookies.
- Bake the cookies with the meringue at 120 degrees for 15 minutes. Press the chocolate sprinkles or coffee beans on the foam to form a face. The ghosts are at their best if they are still a little soft on the inside.
- Frankfurter mummies:
- Cut the pastry into thin strips. Wrap the strips around the frankfurter. Bake the mummies for 13 minutes at 160 degrees. Squirt two dots of mustard on the sausages as eyes.