Sweet potato salad | Philips Chef Recipes
A little nutty...
foundation-general.gc42.servings 4 persons, foundation-general.gc42.preparationtime 25 minutes, foundation-general.gc42.cookingtime 0 minutes
- 3 sweet potatoes (500 g), peeled
- 2 tablespoons nut oil
- chilli powder
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75 g rocket
- 30 g alfalfa
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- Halve the sweet potatoes and slice into slim wedges. Mix with one tablespoon of nut oil and season with salt and chilli powder. Tip the wedges in steaming tier 1. Set the timer for 15 minutes and cook until tender. Let the potatoes cool off.
- Make a dressing out of vinegar, olive oil, 1 tablespoon of nut oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix the potato wedges, tomatoes, rocket, alfalfa and dressing in a large bowl and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Total preparation time approximately 25 minutes