Crispy fried spring rolls | Philips Chef Recipes
Each portion contains:
505 kJ/120 kcal
10 g protein
2 g fat of which 1 g saturated
15 g carbohydrates
1 g fibre
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 20 minutes, Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 120 g cooked chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk
- 30 g carrot
- 30 g mushrooms
- ½ tsp fi nely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- Tear the cooked chicken breasts into shreds. Slice the celery, carrot and mushroom into long thin strips.
- Place the shredded chicken into a bowl and mix with the celery, carrot and mushroom. Add the ginger, sugar and chicken stock powder and stir evenly to make the spring roll filling.
- Whisk the egg, then add the corn starch and mix to create a thick paste. Set aside.
- Place some fi lling onto each spring roll wrapper and roll it up, then seal the ends with the egg mixture. For a crispy result, lightly brush the spring rolls with oil.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200°C.
- Place the rolls into the Airfryer basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 4 minutes. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.