Fried hot prawns with cocktail sauce | Philips Chef Recipes
Each portion contains:
715 kJ/170 kcal
12 g protein
13 g fat of which 1 g saturated
1 g carbohydrates
0 g fibre
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8-12 fresh king prawns
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp cider or wine vinegar
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180°C.
- Mix the spices in a bowl. Add the prawns and toss to coat them in the spices.
- Place the spicy prawns into the Airfryer basket. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the timer for 6 to 8 minutes, depending on size of the prawns.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Serve the hot prawns with the cocktail sauce.