Potato croquettes or salmon croquettes | Philips Chef Recipes
Servings: 8 persons, Preparation time: 15 minutes, Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Potato filling:
- 50 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 300 grams mashed potato
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- nutmeg to taste
- pepper and salt to taste
- Salmon filling:
- 200 grams tinned red salmon, drained
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- freshly ground pepper
- Breadcrumb coating:
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
- Mix all of the ingredients for the potato filling together.
- For the breadcrumb coating, mix the oil and the breadcrumbs together. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes loose and crumbly again.
- Roll 1 tbsp of potato filling in the breadcrumbs until it is completely coated and place it in the Airfryer basket. Repeat until all the filling is used up.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200°C.
- Slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 8 minutes and fry the potato croquettes until the timer rings and they are crispy and brown.
- Chef’s tip: AAAA:sdfsfdsdfdddddddddddddddddsdfsdfsdfsdf