Get vital support in reading and following up complex oncology cases – even on low-dose CT chest scans looking for chest pathologies
- Implementation with Fleischner guidelines
- Assess the likelihood of malignancy of a detected lung nodule using image-based features and clinical information.
- Comprehensive diagnosis with a variety of tools, such as a set of segmentation and editing tools (2D and 3D) and LungRADS categorisation reporting. The intuitive user interface and advanced workflow keep things moving fast.
- New Auto Prefill Parameters present the data and measurements generated by the application: Prifissural/Subpleural, Emphysema, Endobronchial
- New Lung and Lube segmentation