- V-Track Precision Blades PRO
- Fits S9000 (S9xxx)
- Fits Star Wars Shaver SW97xx
- Fits Star Wars Shaver SW67xx
FREE standard delivery min. spend £30
Replacement heads for Series 9000 Shaver
SH90 replacement heads are compatible with Series 9000 Shaver (S9xxx), 8000 (S8xxx), Star Wars shaver SW9700 and SW6700.
Our best shaving system on 1–3-day beards
Get the perfect close shave. The V-Track Precision PRO Blades gently position each hair in the best cutting position, from 1-day to 3-day beards, including flat-lying hairs and hairs of different lengths. Cuts 30% closer* in fewer strokes, leaving your skin in great condition.
- Versus its Philips predecessor
The latest Philips shavers have an inbuilt replacement reminder in the form of a shaving unit symbol. This symbol will light up and indicate when to replace the shaving heads.
Easy to replace heads
1. Pull the shaving head holder off. 2. Place the retaining ring holder on the retaining ring, turn it anti-clockwise and lift it off the shaving head. 3. Replace the shaving heads with new ones. 4. Place the retaining ring on the shaving head using the holder and turn it clockwise to reattach. 5. Reattach the shaving head holder. 6. To reset the shaver, press and hold the on/off button for more than 5 seconds.
Reset your shaver after replacing shaving heads
After replacing the shaving heads, you can reset the replacement reminder by pressing the on/off button for more than 7 seconds. Otherwise, the replacement trigger will turn off automatically after 9 successive shaves.
Reset your shaver to new
To get back to 100% performance, replace your shaving heads every 2 years.
|Fits product type||
Shaver series 9000 (S9xxx)
Shaver series 8000 (S8xxx)
|Shaving heads per packaging||3|
|Included in pack||Retaining ring holder|
Shaver series 9000 Shaving heads