2-in-1 air purifier and humidifier
- Removes 99.97% of 0.3µm particles
- Room size: 80 m²
- particle CADR: 310 m3/h
- Humidification rate: 600 ml/h
- CADR: tested by third party according to GB/T 18801-2015
- Room size: Calculated according to GB/T18801-2015.
- Humidification rate: Tested by GB/T 23332 in Philips internal climate chamber, 2017. Chamber size 25 m2, initial temperature of 20±2°C and relative humidity of 30±3%RH.
- Tested on the filter media with NaCl aerosol, classified at 3 nm according to DIN71460-1, in 2017 by third-party test lab.
- Tested on the filter media with 1 pass efficiency at 5.33 cm/s airflow, in 2017 by third-party test lab.
- Bacteria reduction: Tested by Shanghai Institute of Measurement and Testing Technology (SIMT) in a 30-m3 chamber according to GB21551.3-2010, (Staphylococcus albsp) 8032 as testing bacteria
- Microbial Reduction Rate: Test conducted at Airmid Healthgroup Ltd. Tested in a 28.5-m3 test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1).
- Generates nano-sized water molecules, prevents spreading bacteria, Results are based on emission of the bacterium Staphylococcus Albus (a simulant for a relevant pathogen) directly from clean units and clean wick filters, using sterilised water spiked with said bacterium.
- Measurements were conducted after 20 g was released from the units into a sealed 30-m3 chamber. Bacteria introduction into the air in the room depends on many factors such as room size and configuration.
- Prevention of spreading white dust or wet spots: Independent third-party test Determination of deposition of minerals from liquid droplets on furniture, according to DIN 44973, IUTA e.V. To determine mineral deposits onto furniture from airborne liquid droplets over a period of 3 hours.
- Professional-grade sensor: Benchmark with Grim sensor and comparison with industry infra-red sensor.
Removes 99.97% of particles as small as 0.003 microns
Cutting-edge VitaShield IPS purification technology is proven to reduce 99.97% of ultra-fine particles as small as 0.003 microns (800 times smaller than PM2.5), including viruses, bacteria, pollen, dust and pet dander. It provides a superior particle clean-air delivery rate (CADR) of 310m3/h. In a room of 20m2, it can purify the air in less than 7 minutes, so the air gets cleaned more than 8 times an hour.
Removes bacteria and viruses
Optimised purification function effectively detects and reduces bacteria and viruses, such as H1N1 (influenza), for cleaner air and a healthier home.
IAI display shows risk level of indoor allergens
AeraSense technology detects your indoor air allergens and displays the potential risk level of the air allergens on a scale from 1 to 12.
Real-time digital display of indoor PM2.5 levels
A professional-grade sensor with AeraSense technology accurately detects and quickly responds to even the slightest particle change in the air, providing reassurance with real-time PM2.5 feedback.
Track, monitor and control with your smartphone app
Using the Air Matters app, you can control your air purifier anywhere, anytime. Check the air quality in the app to get reassurance wherever you are, and to compare your indoor air quality with the outdoor air quality. You can also use the app to change the fan speed and to check the filter status.
3 auto modes: General, Allergen and Sleep
This product has 3 automatic purification settings: General mode, extra-sensitive Allergen mode and Sleep mode. In Sleep mode, display lights are dimmed and the fan switches to its lowest speed. Choose a mode to optimise performance to suit your needs.
Ultra-quiet for a good night's sleep
Unique aerodynamic design allows maximum performance with minimal noise. In Sleep mode, it operates in near silence for cleaner, more comfortable air while you sleep.
Energy and cost efficient, less than 1 kWh per day
This product is energy and cost efficient, requiring less than 1 kWh per day.
|Room size||80 m²|
|CADR (Particle)||310 m³/hr|
|0.3 µm particle removal||99.97 %|
|Ultra-fine particle removal||99.97% as small as 3 nm|
|Filters out H1N1 Virus||99.9 %|
|Filters out bacteria||99.9 %|
|Air Quality feedback||Numerical|
|Modes||3 auto modes|
|Aerodynamic design||Back inlet|
|Fan speed||4 manual speed settings|
|Healthy air lock and Alert||Yes|
|Colour of control panel||Black 7 C|
|Control panel type||Touch Panel|
|Material of main body||ABS|
|Cord length||1.8 m|
|Country of origin||China|
|Packaging||> 90% recycled materials|
|User manual||100% recycled paper|
|2 year guarantee||Yes|
|12NC code||8834 829 60150|
Do you own this product?Register your product