Product availability is subject to country regulatory clearance. Please contact your local sales representative to check the availability in your country.
1. Miyayama S, et al. Identification of small hepatocellular carcinoma and tumor-feeding branches with cone-beam CT guidance technology during transcatheter arterial chemoembolization. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2013; 24(4):501-8.
2. Chiaradia et al, J J,Sensitivity and Reproducibility of AFD Software for HCC, Vasc Interv Radiol 2018;29:425-431.
3. Schernthaner RE et al, Feasibility of a Modified Cone-Beam CT Rotation Trajectory to Improve Liver Periphery Visualization during Transarterial Chemoembolization, Radiology. 2015; 277(3):833–4.
4. Loffroy R, et al. Comparing the detectability of hepatocellular carcinoma by C-arm dual-phase cone-beam computed tomography during hepatic arteriography with conventional contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2012;35(1):97-104.
5. Levi E.B. et al, First Human Experience with Directly Image-able Iodinated Embolization Microbeads, Cardiovascular and interventional radiology, vol 39, issue 8, 1177-1186, 2016