The inlet screen should be cleaned every month.
• Remove the air intake cover.
• Loosen the screw holding the inlet screen until the screen
can be removed.
Note: The screw is designed to be loosened, but not removed.
• Inspect the inlet screen for damage or wear.
Discard and replace if necessary.
• Hand wash the inlet screen.
The following cleaning agents may be used:
• Mild detergent
•70% isopropyl alcohol
• Rinse thoroughly and air dry away from direct sunlight.
• Reattach the inlet screen and retighten the screw.
• Replace air intake cover.
Note: The inlet screen should be cleaned before first use and daily.
Warning: Do not insert anything into the interior of the device when the inlet screen is removed.