1 Philips, data on file. Based on Millennium research group reports RPUS21LJ09; RPUS21LJ10; RPUS21LJ15; RPEU21LJ08; RPEU21LJ15; RPUS50DI14; RPUS20SP10; RPEU20SP10; RPUS21LJ10; RPEU20SP13; RPUS20SP15; US12CR07; RPGL12CR10; RPGL12CR14 and Barmer GEK Arztreport 2011.
2. Desai MJ, Hargens LM, Breitenfeldt MD, Doth AH, Ryan MP, Gunnarsson C, Safriel Y. The rate of magnetic resonance imaging in patients with spinal cord stimulation. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2015;40:E531-7.
3. IMV 2013 MR Market Outlook Report.
4. ASTM F2503-13, Standard Practice for Marking Medical Devices and Other Items for Safety in the Magnetic Resonance Environment, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2013, www.astm.org*
5. Expert Panel on MR Safety. ACR Guidance Document on MR Safe Practices: 2013. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 2013;37:501-30.
6. Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. Safety Guidelines for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment in Clinical Use. 2014