1. Chen Z, King W, Pearcy R, Mackillop WJ. The relationship between waiting time for radiotherapy and clinical outcomes: a systematic review. Radiother Oncol. 2008 Apr;87(1):3-16.
2. Ang KK, Trotti A, Brown BW, et al. Randomized trial addressing risk features and time factors of surgery plus radiotherapy in advanced head-and-neck cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2001 Nov 1;51(3):571-8.
3. Cattaneo R II, Hanna RK, Jacobsen G, Elshaikh MA. Interval between hysterectomy and start of radiation treatment is predictive of recurrence in patients with endometrial carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014 Mar 15;88(4):866-71.
4. Gupta S, King WD, Korzeniowski M, Wallace DL, Mackillop WJ. The effect of waiting times for postoperative radiotherapy on outcomes for women receiving partial mastectomy for breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 2016 Dec; 28(12):739-749.
5. Wuthrick EJ, Zhang Q et al. 2015. Institutional Clinical Trial Accrual Volume and Survival of Patients With Head and Neck Cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology 33:156-164.
*Work in progress and not available for sale.
Results are specific to the institution where they were obtained and may not reflect the results achievable at other institutions. This material is not for distribution in the USA.