This one day event will provide a comprehensive overview of the current and developing role of MRI in radiotherapy planning and treatment delivery. Through a series of lectures, user experience presentations and interactive discussions, the study day covers:
- The current and future potential of MR-RT from the perspective of the Radiation Oncologist
- Practical Commissioning and Quality Assurance – UK User Experience
- The rationale for MR-guided treatment delivery
- Paediatric MR-SIM
- The role of MR in lung tumors
- The potential of extended HU MR-CAT images for applications in the pelvis
Relevant for all members of Radiation Medicine teams, this study day is free to attend and is CDP accredited. Drinks and refreshments will be provided throughout the day – please indicate any dietary requirements when completing the registration form. Attendance is by registration only.