At Philips, we help you seamlessly connect data, technology and, most importantly, people – to solve the most complex challenges in critical care. We do this with solutions designed to break boundaries and empower you to address alarm fatigue, minimize clinical variation and delirium, and to manage patients as they transition in care.
Join us at ESICM 2019 in booth 202 to learn how you can deliver better healthcare. Without boundaries. And visit our scientific lunch symposium on Monday September 30th from 12:30 – 14:00 in the Stockholm Room. Pre-register here.
- Light therapy for prevention of ICU Delirium
Alawi Lütz, Berlin, Germany
- Alarm reduction and other strategies to create a healing environment in the ICU
Hendrik Bracht, Ulm, Germany
- Throughput in the ICU with better rounding
Jan Bakker, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Philips booth 202 will also feature:
- ICU of the future concept
- Regularly scheduled Philips Live! Forum talks with leading experts
- Innovation Room for more in-depth product discussions and demos. Request your own meeting or demo here.