UV light of Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser won't turn on
If the UV light of your Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser does not turn on, you might want to consider these possible causes and solutions to try and resolve the issue yourself.
UV Sanitiser is not turned on
- Plug the Sanitiser into a live socket
- Press the power button
Door of the UV Sanitiser is not completely closed
Make sure that the door of the Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser is completely closed:
- Place the brush head on one of the two pegs in the Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser.
- Close the door.
- A click sound indicates that the door is closed correctly.
Socket is not working
Try another appliance in the same socket. If that appliance is also not working, the issue might be with the socket.
UV light bulb is not positioned properly
Re-seat the UV light bulb into your Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser as follows:
- Unplug the Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser.
- Open the door, slightly lift the drip tray and pull it out.
- Remove the protective screen by gently lifting it up (1) and pulling it out (2).
- Remove the UV light bulb.
- Re-insert the UV light bulb. The bottom of the bulb must be in contact with the metal spring.
- Re-insert the protective screen and drip tray.
- Plug in the Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser
Is the UV light still not turning on? Please contact us for further assistance