If you use your PerfectDraft at a high ambient temperature, this may increase the temperature. Use the following tips to reach a beer temperature of 3-4 °C as closely as possible:
- On hot days, put the appliance in a cooler place
- Do not expose the appliance to direct sunlight
- Leave at least 10 cm of free space behind and to both sides of the appliance
- Make sure the doors are closed properly
- Check that the fan outlet at the back of the appliance is free from dust and/or other particles
- Pre-chill the keg in the fridge for a few hours before installing it.
If these tips do not help to solve the issue, please contact us for further assistance.