1) The keg was placed in the freezer.
Never store a keg in the freezer, as this can cause damage to the keg. Do not use this keg anymore. Place a new keg into the appliance.
2) The connection top was loose when I bought the keg.
Do not use this keg anymore. Take the keg back to the shop where you bought it and use a new keg.
You can also contact the PerfectDraft call centre in your country: for Belgium and Luxembourg +32 (0)78-250159, for Germany 01801-324000, for the Netherlands 0900-2224222.
When you contact us please have available:
- The exact model number of the appliance (HD36xx)
- The serial number of your appliance (you find it on the bottom of the appliance)
- The expiry date of the keg
- The production number of the keg (number under the expiry date)