If you're having issues pairing your device, please check the following:
- Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone
- Hold your device close to your phone and try again
- Make sure you enable pairing on the health watch by tapping the pairing symbol
- Make sure no other devices are nearby, to avoid interference
- Make sure the device's battery is charged
- If your tracker (watch or band) was previously paired with your phone, do the following: remove the “Philips health watch” or “Philips health band” from your app and from your Bluetooth menu in your phone settings. Then try to pair the device again.
If this does not help, please reach out to our Consumer Care team on 0 20 79 49 02 40. The phone number can be reached from Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 9:00 pm and on Saturday 09:00 am – 6:00 pm.