1. These terms and conditions ("Payment Terms") apply where you have selected to pay for your Product every two (2), three (3), four (4), six (6) or eight (8) months (“Subscription Payment”). These Payment Terms will replace clause 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale to Online Consumers. Capitalised terms in these Payment Terms have the same meaning as in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale to Online Consumers and all other clauses of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale to Online Consumers still
2. Philips has appointed a third party (Zuora), which operates a secure payment system, to take payment from you on its behalf ("Payment Provider"). The Payment Provider will also contact you on behalf of Philips inrelation to your purchase of the Product by Subscription Payment. 3. Philips makes no charge for the ability to make the Subscription Payment (either as a fixed charge or interest).
3. Philips makes no charge for the ability to make the Subscription Payment (either as a fixed charge or interest).
4. You must pay in the currency as stated on the Philips website.
5. You will pay for one set of replacement blades at the frequency you have selected when making you order. This can be every two (2), three (3), four (4), six (6) or eight (8) months. Payments will commence at your chosen frequency after initial purchase with the replacement blades being dispatched once successful payment has been taken. Payments will continue until the agreement has been terminated.
6. You may pay for your Products by the methods of payment displayed on the Payment Provider's website, which will include payment by credit card. Cash is not accepted as payment.
7. If you are paying by credit card, then you must supply your credit card details when you place your Order. The same card or payment method will be used for all payment instalments and you authorise Philips, or our Payment Provider, to take payments at your chosen frequency for this Subscription Payment agreement, at the intervals stated in these Payment Terms, from the credit card or through the payment mechanism you have nominated.
8. Philips will not supply the Products to you until your payment card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the Product ordered. If Philips or the Payment Provider does not receive such authorisation Philips shall inform you accordingly. Philips reserves the right to verify the identity of the credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
9. If Philips or the Payment Provider cannot take any Subscription Payment instalment using the credit card details or payment method that you nominated, Philips or the Payment Provider will contact you in order to verify your details or to enable you to provide different payment details. Future Subscription Payment instalments will then be taken using the new details that you provide. If Philips or the Payment Provider is not able to contact you, having tried on at least three occasions over a period of at least thirty (30) days, Philips will use any method acceptable under the law to recover uncollected monies owed under this Agreement. Philips may use a Third Party to recover any outstanding balance.
10. If you exercise your rights to return the Product (as described in clause 7.1.1 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale to Online Customers), Philips and the Payment Provider will continue to take Subscription Payments until the agreement has been terminated. Any replacement blades that are returned are subject to theExchanges, Returns and Refunds terms as set out in clause 7 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale to Online Consumers
This does not affect your statutory rights.