Always take precautions when handling exposed battery chemicals. Immediately wash any exposed body surfaces and clothing with soap and water. Battery chemicals shouldn't be placed near the eyes or ingested. Contact a physician immediately if this occurs.
By clicking on the link, you will be leaving the official Royal Philips Healthcare ("Philips") website. Any links to third-party websites that may appear on this site are provided only for your convenience and in no way represent any affiliation or endorsement of the information provided on those linked websites. Philips makes no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to any third-party websites or the information contained therein.