Make it a bundle and save Make it a bundle and get 1 item for free
All your needs covered in one purchase
Choose one of the following: Choose one of the following products:
Genuine replacement filter
Powerful protection for the best performance
Genuine Philips filter that fits perfectly
Compatible with: AC3256/60, AC3259/60.
Filters 99.97% of 0.003 μm particles
Philips filters ensure that your device works effectively
Philips air filters go through a set of mandatory and strict inspection tests before being released from the factory. They are subjected to rigorous life and durability tests for continuous operation 24/7. Our filters are designed to provide the best performance of your Philips purifier until the last day of the filter's lifespan.
Up to 99.9% virus removal
The purifier captures aerosols including those which may contain respiratory viruses. Tested independently to remove up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air. Also tested for coronavirus (8).
Up to 24 months of usage
Philips NanoProtect HEPA filter provides consistent protection and guarantees optimal filtration for up to 2 years. (1)
Follow the Smart filter status indicator on your device
Your Philips device notifies you when to clean your pre-filter and when to replace the filter. This takes less than a minute. Maintenance of the device is effortless, ensuring that you always enjoy clean, healthy air.
Connect with the device and monitor it through the app
Monitor the lifetime and status of your filter anytime, anywhere with the CleanHome+ app (2). Receive an alert when it's time to change your filter and easily order a replacement directly through the app (3).
Perfect fit for consistently high performance
Genuine Philips filter was designed together with the device itself to ensure a perfect fit, which guarantees the continuously smooth operation of the device.
The NanoProtect HEPA filter cleans faster than H13 (4)
NanoProtect HEPA filter's low-resistance fibres maximise the airflow. The electrostatic charge attracts particles as small as 0.003 microns with 99.98% efficiency, enabling the filter to clean the air faster than the HEPA H13 filter, which is used for medical applications (4)
(1) Recommended lifetime is calculated based on the Philips user's average usage time and the WHO urban outdoor pollution level data. Actual lifetime is impacted by usage environments and frequencies.
(2) Only applicable for selected models with connectivity
(3) Only applicable in those countries where the Philips shop is available
(4) NanoProtect HEPA filter material provides lower air flow resistance than the material from a HEPA H13 filter, enabling a Philips air purifier with NanoProtect to deliver a higher Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) than with an equivalently sized certified HEPA H13 filter.
(5) From the air that passes through the filter, tested with NaCl aerosol by iUTA according to DIN71460-1.
(6) Contingent on the filter being used with AC1711 or 1715 Philips purifier
(7) Microbial Reduction Rate Test conducted at Airmid Health group Ltd. tested in a 28.5m³ test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1).
(8) Microbial Reduction Rate Test at external lab, in a test chamber contaminated with avian coronavirus (IBV) aerosols, with Philips HEPA NanoProtect filter.
Get your welcome gift of 15% off**
Healthy lifestyles start here. Sign up to enjoy:
A welcome gift of 15% off**
Tips and articles on healthy lifestyles- restful sleep, skincare, and more.