The soft-search assessment carried out for either pay later in 30 days or pay in 3 installments will not affect your credit rating.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- If you have selected to Pay in 3 payment method the order amount may be above £35, we recommend updating the payment method.
- You may not have entered the exact personal details exactly as they are registered with your UK bank account. This includes the name, address and date of birth. We’d recommend reviewing what you’ve entered at checkout to ensure your inputs are complete and correct.
- Klarna may have been rejected your soft credit check. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments due on previous Klarna invoices, we’d recommend checking your Klarna account and paying any outstanding invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Philips have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order or have payment queries please contact Klarna Customer Service www.klarna.com/uk/about-us/contact.