Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4 out of 5 by mrnick123 Works well, but I've had 3 of these now, all have broken.
My teeth feel much cleaner with Sonicare products, the timer is useful, and the wireless charger is handy too. I didn't end up using the various modes very much at all, the default seems fine.
Shame that every one I've had has lasted less than a year. Normally they stop turning on, and one stopped turning off, and then they don't charge. Philips have replaced them each time to their credit.
12 May 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by catstevecam 24 hour clean feeling teeth
1. cleans teeth really really well and leaves you with that 'hygenist smooth' feeling every time.
2. charge lasts minimum a week and the battery status is accurate.
3. brush heads are easily available in Boots.
Not so good bits:
1. too many programs - you'll normally use 'normal'.
2. of the 6 toothbrushes I have bought - only 3 are still functioning after a year - gifts to friends. For the price I would expect the toothbrush to last 5 years minimum.
25 July 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisar Excellent
Over the years I have tried many different types of electric toothbrush. Phillips, far outweighs the rest. I am thrilled with the performance, how it keeps my teeth so white, and, being of an age where gum recession could well be a problem, how the gentle but thorough action of my Phillips electric toothbrush keeps them so healthy.
1 October 2011